• Panoramic views of Flathead Lake
• Overnight Accommodations, Connected to Flathead Lake Hostel: Airbnb Exclusive, Eco-Conscious, Affordable Lakeside Lodging
• Women-owned and operated, Co-owned by US Army Green Beret (my husband, Josh)
• Wellness Boutique on-site stocked with all things local, eco-friendly & fair trade
• We value inclusivity & equality and are committed to providing a safe space for all. LGBTQ friendly.
• Yoga Studio Owner, Coty Sluis was voted #1 Yoga Instructor in the Flathead Valley via the Daily Interlake’s Best of the Flathead in 2022
Wildflower Society is a unique Yoga Studio, Wellness Boutique and overnight Retreat Center, nestled in the trees with beautiful panoramic views of Flathead Lake and the Swan Mountains. Our space is located directly between Lakeside and Somers Montana, just off Highway 93. We offer a wide variety of weekly yoga classes ranging from beginner to advanced practices, creative workshops, wellness events and seasonal retreats. Combining our love for art and yoga, our intention is to provide the community with a dedicated space for healing, growth and creativity.
Curated to compliment all yoga levels, Wildflower Society currently offers: All-levels Vinyasa yoga, Restorative Yoga, Gentle Yin Yoga, Barre Class, Sacred Women’s Circles, Monthly Sound Baths, on-site Massage, Reiki and Sound Healing, Private Yoga, Private Party Yoga/customized Wedding Party events, Cacao Ceremonies, Paddle board Yoga, Mala Necklace Workshops, Tarot/Oracle Card Readings, Yoga Teacher Trainings, Space Rental for private events, Kids Yoga and more.