We want 2023 to be the year of glowing, healthy brides, and not just on the outside. Dr. Hibler ND, MS Nutrition owner of Montana Bride Wellness has compiled these five tips to get you thinking about how to be the healthiest version of yourself for your big day.
Dr. Hibler is a Functional Medicine Doctor who utilizes speciality testing and natural therapies to attend to the root cause. For more information and to book services, visit Montana Bride Wellness and follow along at @montana_bride_wellness for more tips! Watch for more from our wellness series coming soon!
Dr. Hibler's five tips to get you glowing this season:
1. Do a juice cleanse. Move your digestion, and create radiating skin by drinking one to two juices per day. Be sure to ask for cold-pressed, organic fruits and veggies!
2. Add herbal tea to your daily routine. An imbalance in your hormones can throw off your cycle, mood, and energy. Restore by drinking teas such as red raspberry leaf tea once a day.
3. Get your drip on. IV therapy gives your body the vital nutrients it needs to regulate stress, glucose levels, and metabolism. Try increasing your magnesium, B6, B9, and B12 levels through infusions, and food.
4. Be mindful. Managing stress can keep inflammation down, energy, and immunity up. Try to practice yoga, journaling, or breath work at least three times a week.
5. Get tested for food sensitivities. Eliminate foods that might cause allergies, an intolerance, or inflammation. Check with a Montana Bride Wellness team member to find out which test might benefit you the most.
Wellness | Montana Bride Wellness (#MBV)
Photography | Hope Kaufman Photography (#MBV)
Beverages | Vibrant Roots Organic
Catering | Graze Montana (#MBV)
Floral Design | Mum's Weddings (#MBV)
Jewelry | McGough & Co.
Location | The Homeplace at Whitefish
Models | @natural__inspirations @mickyydixx @presley.foster @chrissyduu @amy_zenone @24k_esthetics