• Our open-air booth is perfect for both indoor and outdoor events; use one of our backdrops, or use Montana's natural beauty!
• Great ice-breaker that provides additional media coverage on your wedding day, and is great entertainment for guests of all ages
• Images (including boomerangs and GIFs!) can be delivered digitally via AirDrop, text message, or email. All images are also stored in an online gallery! Prints are available – perfect for guestbooks
• Everything is customizable – from backdrops to borders to prints!
• We are located in Missoula (aka Zootown) but we travel all across the state!
Hi! We are Morgan and Aaron Curth, a fun loving hubby/wifey duo who owns Zootown Booth as well as Elizabeth & Samuel Photography. Both of us have lived in the Rockies which drove our decision to move to Western Montana a few years ago to grow our businesses and family. We've fallen in love with Montana's natural beauty and work to capture and preserve that same beauty on your wedding day. We've designed Zootown Booth as an open-air photobooth, which means that other people can see what’s going on behind the lens. Our modern and sleek design also provides an energy building opportunity as it becomes a greater group activity. The images are delivered both print and digitally, including an online gallery that you can access later. We want to help you capture the fun and excitement that comes with your wedding day party!