top of page
Michelle Rivers will create the perfect soundtrack for your Montana wedding – providing music for both ceremonies and cocktail hour. As a radio-charting Americana recording artist, she has received international acclaim for her latest record, which she toured regionally across the United States to promote. A seasoned performing singer/songwriter, Michelle shares her music throughout Montana as a solo artist and with a variety of other talented local musicians, adding banjo, fiddle upright bass and vocal layers to her acoustic ensemble.
• Custom songs for couples who want to have a unique way to tell their love story
• Hiring a singer/songwriter adds a unique element to your Montana wedding
• Acoustic ensembles can include vocals, guitar, fiddle, banjo and upright bass
• Repertoire includes Michelle's original music, as well as a variety of country, folk, bluegrass and Americana favorites
• Sounds like Allison Krauss, Miranda Lambert, Lainey Wilson, Kacey Musgraves, The Dixie Chicks, Nickel Creek, The Wailin' Jennys, Sarah Jarosz and Caitlin Canty
"If Montana had a sound, it would be Michelle Rivers" - C.C.
"Michelle's gorgeous vocals and acoustic style of music was the perfect fit for our lakeside wedding" - L.M.
“Michelle Rivers is her own blend of country and bluegrass arrangements with her imaginatively crafted songwriting sung in a voice that sparkles like the waters up in those Montana wilds.” - Americana UK
“She has a voice capable of stopping a listener dead in their tracks and commanding their full attention” - Pro Country
bottom of page