top of page
Two Kay's Flower Farm is a mother-daughter duo growing blooms on their fifth-generation farm. The farm grows a unique mix of blooms and foliage; heirloom, old fashioned and fragrant varieties all under Montana's Big Sky.
Crystal Kay and Marlene Kay offer designed arrangements as well as buckets of blooms for the couple that wishes to put their own creative stamp on their big day. Growing their own flowers gives them the opportunity to coordinate ideal color palettes with a mix of texture all with the freshest farm blooms.
• Local generational farm growing specialty blooms under the Big Sky
• Offers loose stem buckets for the creative couple to design their own floral inspirations
• Custom design recipes with blooms that are used to capture your love story
• Farm fresh blooms should be available to every couple on their day – a la carte option makes for clear pricing and budgeting
• Treat your wedding party to a tour of the farm including an opportunity to gift a night of harvesting and designing their own arrangement
"We LOVE Two Kay's Flower Farm. For my daughter's wedding we got flowers for arranging for our rehearsal dinner and guest accommodations. They also created a stunning bridal bouquet! Crystal was so incredibly responsive and helpful. We wanted all things local for this special occasion and the flowers were beautiful. Highly recommend!"
bottom of page